Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy 5th monthsary = 3 month later fight the distance !

It's really hard to maintain a ldr. Sometimes I feel upset, lonely and miserable. We are like a million miles away from each other but he always makes me calm, warm feeling, every his sentences makes me happy even just by phone.


So the guy up there is the love of my life. 3 month later he will meet me up . It’s been 3 months since we last saw each other in airport and ever since then it’s been much tougher. We’ve ‘fought’ a lot more and started getting upset at each other frequently. But when I see him, I’ll forget those disagreements ever happened, because he’ll be here, and I’d be the happiest girl in the world.


what i have with you is worth it. it is worth every lonely night. every tear i cry from missing you and the pain i feel from not having you close right now. it is worth it because you are my one and the only . No matter how painful the distance is, not having you in my life would be so much worse.


kamu begitu menakjubkan dan selalu membuat aku bahagia
apapun yang udah kita lakuin, kamu tetap yang aku mau
kamu nggak pernah gagal membuat jantungku berdegup kencang
dimanapun ketika aku melihat gambar kamu
atau sekedar mendengar namamu disebut :)



I'm thankful for everything you do for me and you know that I love you. I'll take care of anything you'll ever need. When you smile at me, it makes me weak. I can count on you to be there when I'm falling. I didn't have to change for you to see, that nothing can ever come between you and me. I need you for who you are and all that I am when I'm standing next to you. I'm so lucky to have you in my life

Your heart is with me and with nobody else, i'm trying to keep my cool but I can't help it. I can't imagine life without your love. Now and forever you're all I'm thinking of


happy 5th monthsary, my future husband :)
FAISAL RACHMAN











No comments:

Post a Comment