Friday, June 3, 2011

HAPPY 6th MONTHSARY ( June, 30th )

now at 30th again!!!!

I think I’m just excited to see him on next 2 month.

I missed him more than words can say.

There’s so many things I love about him, actually I love everything about him.

I love his smile and his face and I think he’s cute when he’s grumpy

and that seeing him instantly makes me feel better.

I love his voice and his scent.

I love that he loves me.

I love his sense of humor.

I love the way he talks.

I love how he’s so nice, so loving and so caring.

I love his brilliance.

I love how we have so many things in common and

yet are so different from each other.

I like how he corrects my mistake

and teach me to be a good girl in this wild world.

I love the way he told ‘i love you’ word for me.

i love the sound of his laughter.

I loooove how perfect his kisses on my forehead.

I love seeing him on cam.

I love how he knows me more than anyone else ever.

I love all the plans we have together when we’re older.

I love how he’s constantly on my mind.

We’re my favorite couple.

I love how amazing he is.

I love how he always understands me and accept the way i am .

I love our nick name and also the ‘unyu inyi minyi’.

I love calling him mine and my man.

I love how lucky I am to have found him.

I love that I have his heart.

I love being his girlfriend.

I love being able to tell people that he’s my boyfriend

and also my future husband.

I love how he’s always the one I can depend on.

I love how he loves me for me and takes me for who I am, even though I complain a lot about everything that is wrong with me.

I love how I’m going to spend my life with him :)






"i can honestly say you are the only one for me,

even trough the down moments, we still come out as strong as ever.

i can not imagine my life without you.

i love this feeling with you.

it's already 6 month we are being in love,

4 month we are in long distance relationship,

we can overcome those 734 miles

now we have next 2 month again to face this long distance relationship"




We were crazy about each other



Happy 6th monthsary, my beloved man :)




No comments:

Post a Comment