Wednesday, June 29, 2011

it's 7th monthsary :)

One of the hardest things in a long distant relationship is when you argue. When you argue in these types you relationships, you can’t personally make up the next day, you can’t see each other to personally say your sorry and you can’t psychically be there getting a much needed HUG from one another. Yep, it’s one of the greatest challenges I face. A lot of friends ask me, how do you do it? Or, you’re crazy i can’t do long distance! But honestly, distance means so little when that person already means so much to you. True love doesn’t always mean you’re inseparable. True love is also means being separated and nothing changes. I always look forward to the day i get to see him again. I admit, it’s not easy. It’s not easy seeing my couple friends together, it’s not easy having things in my room that constantly remind me of you ,it’s not easy just receiving text messages or hearing your voice every night on the phone and it’s definitely not easy when we’re arguing.

Now that i think about it, distance is the last thing i should even be measuring in this relationship; measure my love, and that’s something i can’t even measure myself.

Today is my 7th monthsary with my future husband, and start from today i counting down the day i will meet him on August 2nd :D

So who says long distance relationships don’t work though? Look at me! Just think of it this way, missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.


this is my eyes and his mouth into one.
LOL xD
would it be our son's face like that?
wkwkwkwk

Meeting you was destiny.

becoming friend with you was a choice.
but falling in love with you...
i had no control over

happy 7th monthsary, honey
i love you yesterday, today, tomorrow
and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment