Sunday, June 12, 2011

YOU makes me different to be better :)


“Sometimes the things you want the most don’t happen and what you least expect happens. I don’t know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed, forever.” -Jamie Randall

i'm totally agree with that quote because that happens to me right now.
i never imagine i'll meet a boy that will makes me feel comfortable,
love the way i am and treat me as well.
then i met him ( now he's my boyfriend )
i never know him before and i don't know him at all even tough i ever saw him at campus.

everything happens with unpredictable as strong as the love we have
we are going crazy in love each other
i don't know how i lived without him for as long as i have

No comments:

Post a Comment