Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Worst Night :(

Tonight was the worst night I ever spent with my boyfriend,
I shouted to him over the phone and he responded it !
I said something with high voice, I cried and I guess he doesn't care :(
That moment is the moment that i hate,
felt he didn't care about me, felt his affection was reduced
( I hope that i was wrong )
and
( AGAIN ) this happens because of a misunderstanding.
I
really hate this situation :'(


I finally express all my miserable feelings,
I
say all that is on my mind and how wonderful he is,
he
responds with calm and without emotion.
he knows and understands my situation was really just want to be heard
and then he was comforting me even through the phone.
Yeah, long distance relationship makes me sick
because i want to hug him in this situation and i can't :'(


i don't know why this misunderstood always arise
between me and my boyfriend.
i hope it happens only when we're in long distance relationship
until the end of July.
long distance is really really not easy when misunderstood arise.
it's sooo miserable.

Beberapa orang berkata :
"Sesuatu yang berlebihan itu tidak baik, begitu juga dengan mencintai seseorang dengan begitu mendalam karena bila kita mendapatkan sesuatu yang kita tidak harapkan dari seseorang yang sangat kita cintai, akan sakit rasanya"

Tetapi bukankah itu mustahil untuk tidak mencintai begitu dalam terhadap kekasih kita?


Aku mencintai dirinya yang penuh kelembutan,
bahkan perasaanku ini mungkin bisa mengalahkan semuanya.
Perasaan ketika aku kecewa padanya,
ketika aku marah padanya,
ketika kesalahpahaman terjadi.
Aku juga tidak bisa mengurangi perasaan ini atau bahkan mengubahnya.
Semuanya karena aku merasakan betapa dia sangat menghargai dan mencintaiku apa adanya.


it's just us versus the time and distance,
but i believe and i know we will win !

No comments:

Post a Comment