Thursday, February 17, 2011

20 DAYS AFTER YOU'RE LEAVE ME

i'm miles from where you are, i pray that something pick me up and
sets me down in your warm arms ...

i can't wait for the days where we can walk around together, stay in my bed all day if we want. we'll ave a tickle fight anytime, watch movies, eat ice cream and have a dinner. then at the end of day, we can fall asleep in each other's arms knowing we'll still be next to each other when we wake up in the morning. it will be perfect !
everyday, my love for you will not change. Actually, it grows as each day passes. And everyday, I'm missing you and wanting you to be by my side. I don't need this day to make me feel more in desire for you. I love you, even from 734 miles away.

it's not gonna be easy, it's gonna be really hard but we've gonna have to work at this everyday, but i wanna do that because i want you, all of you... forever.



I MISS YOUR KISS IN MY FOREHEAD :((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment