Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i love you, did you know that?



"I want all of you, forever. you and me, everyday"

dear Faisal,
We are 1 hours/nearly 734 miles away and also Java sea separates us. Time passes by too slowly: seconds feel like minutes, minutes feel like hours and hours feel like days…when we’re apart. Everyone is against our love for each other: they say we won’t ever make it in the end, but we’re going to prove them wrong.

i miss you already.i miss everything about you, i miss the time we spent together, i miss the time when i'm with you. there are still about 180 days longer to see you, i'm not fear the next time you'll be changed because i know you are not a man who was easily influenced. everyday i pray that you are okay wherever you are and here i'll keep waiting for you.

I always look forward to the day i get to see you again. I admit, it’s not easy. It’s not easy seeing my couple friends together, it’s not easy having things in my room that constantly remind you of you, it’s not easy just receiving text messages or hearing your voice every night on the phone. Now that i think about it, distance is the last thing i should even be measuring in this relationship; measure my love, and that’s something i can’t even measure myself.


"missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."




No comments:

Post a Comment