Tuesday, July 14, 2009

About Him

I’m scared.
I’m scared to love you too hard, to need you to bad,
and to have you today, but not tomorrow.
I’m afraid to lose you and everything we have.
I’m afraid that it won’t last too long,
and that it will all turn out wrong.

I’m scared of the end and of missing the beginning.
I’m scared of having regrets
even though I’m not having them already
I’m scared you will let me go and tell me its thru,
we’re over.
I’m scared you will find someone better and love her more.
I’m afraid that if I don’t hold on tight,
you just might, let go.
And when I say
“I love you”
you won’t say
“I love you too”

I’m scared you will no longer miss me
I’m terrified of going on without you.
I’m crying already because of how scared,
frightened, terrified I am to lose you.
I want you forever babe.
I’m afraid forever will turn into never.
I’m afraid that die will turn into death

I want you to hold me.
I want you to never let me go.
I want you to always know,
that I got you, till the very end.
but i’m scared baby, I am.
I love you so much
its hard t even talk when your around.
so tell me baby,
just tell me,
you still love me,
cuz i’m scared, i’m scared you will and have stopped.
so tell me,
“Till the end
don’t be scared coz i got you
i’m your man”
say again,
“I’ll love you till the end till my very death”
say this to me babe,
cuz I’m scared,
I’m frightened,
I don’t wana lose you.
be my man till the end,
and I’ll be your girl,
we’ll stay as more than friends.
I love you babe,
I do
I’m scared though,
so tell me you will love me too

always…

No comments:

Post a Comment