Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby, i swear i'm fine

I've been waiting for the sun
For quite some time
Stuck in this hole my whole life
But baby I swear im fine
I'll just cut another pretty slice...

I've been bruised up and beaten
More than you'll ever know
I take two steps ahead
Yet still wrongfully defeated

But honey I swear im fine
I'll just take some more pills
Make another gaping line
And watch as the crimson flood spills

Im stuck in the past
But they diagnosed me
Uncurable they say
But baby I swear im fine
My life just won't last
This is the way it has to be
I'll just keep wearing this ecstatic mask...

I can't show any emotion
Better to shut myself down
No preconceived notion
When you can't see me drown
But baby I swear im fine
I just won't make it
Not another round...

No comments:

Post a Comment