Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DEATH NOTE

Bottle of pills
The sweet smell of temptation
Anxiety builds
I love, though hate this
The long name fills my ears with a song
Too much morphine
how did this get so wrong?
I've been waiting for the sun to rise
Too many tortured years too long
This is my starry eyed demise...

Don't cry my dear
With your fake God I'll dine
My death note cut in my arm
A perfectly straight line
I don't mean you any harm
Can't you see im just fine?
Don't worry this isn't your life but mine...

I had to be everyones hero
Suffering with my own regret
I put everyone else first
Though my needs far from met...
This was how you raised me
So how can you be so mad?
You raised your hand with glee
And watching me bruised you were glad...

Don't cry my dear
These bruises will go away
For even in hell
This pain will never stay
Im waiting for my death bell
This tempation
I finally will obey...
They say heavens gates are pretty narrow
For your sake I hope that's true
You all shot my heart with decieted arrow
Now there's nothing you can do
You got your last wish
My death the genie granted to all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment