Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why I Can't...

i am a stone pilliar holding up all of my friends
and even some people iv never met
but who cares? they need someone to care and thats what i do.
they all trust me because im so strong.
i never show when im hurt
i never cry
i never beg to know why you did it
im just there to hold you up
i fight for those who cant stand anymore
i run for the ones who cant walk
i simply write for all the ones who cant find hope
i will always help the ones who need it
i refuse to let someone walk that lonely road of depression
of hopelessness
of fear
or pain
alone.

i will walk beside them
till i fall to my knees.
then i will put them on my back and crawl till my legs break
then ill drag us both out with my arms.
i refuse to let someone else suffer in silence
and shadow alone.
if they come to me or i find them
ill stand in the night and fight shadows till i go blind.
people ask me why i never cry
its because if i show weakness
i cant help those in need.
when i cry no one ever sees it
and thats the way it will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment