Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my heaven, my hell

Tall grass
It sways with the breeze
My dress flows to the floor
It brushes the tops of my feet
The ground feels soft under me
The wind blows my hair back from my face
It drys the tears that were placed on my cheeks
Dandelion seeds blow past my face
The sun warms my cold skin

My own little world
It makes me smile
I’m alone here
But i never feel lonely
Not like the real world
This is my heaven

….

The grass slowly dies
The breeze becomes a thrashing wind
It chills me to the bone
My dress has holes in it from getting caught on all of the dead plants
The ground makes my feet bleed
I leave a trail of blood behind me
The sun is hidden behind clouds

There are no dandelions to create seeds
There are no breezes to dry my tears
There is no sun to make me warm

My own little world
It makes me frown
I’m so alone here
The loneliness over whelms me
Worse then the real world
This is my hell…

No comments:

Post a Comment